Electrical Installation Lead- Monterrey, MX
Installation Lead t organizes he BHS corrugator installation on the customer site and trains the BHS NA Installation leads to be able to perform future installations on the North American customer sites.
1. Coordinates day to day activities on the BHS installation site
– Ensure all safety requirements are followed by both BHS personnel and BHS contractors.
– Works closely with other leads (electrical, mechanical, contractor)
– Assigns tasks to BHS staff and contractors to ensure installation progress.
– Coordinates daily requirements with customer representatives
– Verifies the BHS Installation standards are met by BHS and contractors staff
2. Informs BHS Project managers and coordinator of daily and weekly progress.
3. Provide administrative support on personal planning and material requirements.
4. Provide organizational and procedural training to assigned BHS NA staff
5. Participate in cross-functional activities and projects as deemed appropriate by the Service Manager, BHS North America.
1. Able to communicate in English verbal and in writing
2. Ability to communicate well with employees and managers.
3. Strong customer service skills.
4. Experience with Microsoft Excel and Word is required
5. Ability to work independently without direct supervision