Industrial Maintenance Technician- New Lennox
Performs all preventive and corrective maintenance on all equipment included in the BHS M2P program as well as additional support tasks needed to maintain the M2P program. Participate in an on call rotation to respond to machine malfunctions outside of the normal coverage hours.
- Willing and able to represent the M2P supervisor and perform all associated tasks.
- Schedule and organize all onsite corrugator maintenance work and parts warehouse.
- Leading the M2P maintenance team.
- Intensive contact with our customers plant management
- Perform or assist in all needed preventive and corrective maintenance work as scheduled by the M2P Supervisor.
- Electrical if applicable
- Take an active role in continuous improvements on the corrugator production output
- Production observation and support of the operating crews
- Show involvement with the operational process of the corrugator.
- Have basic corrugator operating skills
- Support tasks for the M2P program
- Maintain office, warehouse, and shop areas
- Administrative support
- Participate in cross-functional activities and projects as deemed appropriate by BHS Management
- Support of other M2P location if needed
- Upon agreement assist service department on various service calls
- Assist in Parts shipments from the M2P warehouse
- Completed high school or GED education.
- Strong mechanical and or electrical aptitude.
- Able to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Willing to work flexible hours which include evenings, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Basic computer skills.
- Professional attitude with high customer service orientation.
- Open to learn new concepts.